What to Expect During Duct Cleaning
Sometimes, poor airflow is simply caused by a leak in your duct work. Other times, a massive re-route might be necessary to move the ducts into a more efficient pathway. Regardless of the unique needs of your home, our team is fully qualified to provide you with high-quality duct cleaning and installation services.
During our comprehensive duct cleaning:
- Your ducts are properly pressurized to keep contaminants contained
- We avoid making cuts in your ducts unless it is absolutely necessary
- An external HEPA filter vacuum removes the debris from the ducts
- We partner the vacuum with manual agitation to remove all dust
- We will look for signs of mold or water damage, removing the contaminated materials
What to do About Mold & Mildew Growth
Cleaner and Safer Air for Homes in Desert Hot Springs and Indian Wells
Duct cleaning is one of your home’s important requirements especially when you have identified a mold and mildew problem in your home. Mold and mildew grow where moisture is allowed to accumulate such as the air ducts in your home that often move around condensation as a result of the cooling of the air. If this is not properly monitored, it can lead to mold and mildew growth.
- If you turn on your air conditioning unit is emitting a musty or earthy smell, you may have molds and mildew in your air ducts. Request a duct cleaning as soon as you’ve discovered mold to make sure you remove all contaminants from your home.